Bugs in my blood

I got some results, finally. 
A positive test for something called ricketssia typhus group. I thanked the doctor then hung up the phone. This has been going on so long I forgot to ask how we were going to fix it.

I spent the week researching it, which is never good for ones mental health but it has to be done. The doctors don’t seem to know anything about it so it’s best if one of us does.

Turns out the bacteria eats the lining of your blood vessels, which is basically what I’ve been describing happening. The bacteria coursing through my veins, and then changing its route, going through different veins, bigger ones, getting stronger. Now they’re leaking and that’s what the red lines are. Something has entered my lymphatic system. 

I wonder where the third eye comes in.

Anyway, left untreated there’s a high morbidity rate. So I was rather freaked out, and sent a lot of messages out to people yesterday and today. To all the doctors I know, the pediatrician, the family doctor, the naturopath, a complaint to alberta health. Ugh. Hoping to get some traction by tomorrow.

Wish me luck. 



Comments

Popular Posts