Bacterial infections

We all know what it looks like when we get some dirt in a wound, it gets puffy and bright red and it stings.

So when I say I have a bacterial infection in all of my joints, skin and tissues, what I mean is that this bacteria has been having it’s way inside me for 416 days with little to no antibiotic to tame it. It’s  no wonder I can feel it in every part of my body. 
It’s most visual in the skin on my hands and arms, my skin getting so floppy I feel like I’ve aged 10 years in only 1.







The folds multiply daily, the fat behind the skin deteriorates more everyday. It would be really fascinating if it wasn’t so horrifying. 

God knows what’s been happening inside. And the countdown to nerve damage is on, when it becomes neurological it can really ruin your life. Neuroborrealis is what it becomes. Like Alzheimer’s, but from a tick bite.

And just a reminder that according to alberta health services, I do not have Lyme disease. Only according to armin labs in Germany, I have Lyme disease.

Something’s gotta give.

Comments

Popular Posts